- This event has passed.
ZERO by 2020 VISION: Next Step Gathering
April 14, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us in the vision to find a family for every child in Orange County by 2020 and equip the church to support them. At the Next Step Gathering passionate people share tools, techniques, and relationships to help us take the next-step in the ZERO by 2020 Vision.
This half-day training will feature Bishop Martin from Bennett Chapel in Texas. He’ll inspire us with the story of how a little church with a big heart adopted 70 children from the foster care system. We’ll unpack the challenges and blessings that his church encountered in a unique discussion you won’t hear anywhere else.
You’ll also learn next steps with:
- Mobilizing small groups to care for adoptive/foster/kinship families
- Equipping Family Care Coordinators
- Serve the County and Agencies with latest innovations
- Provide trauma-informed events and care for families
- We can’t wait to see you from 9am to Noon at Friends Church in Yorba Linda on April 14!
Sat, April 14, 2018
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
5091 Mountain View Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
- April 14, 2018
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Class, Conference, Event, Family, Social Justice
- Event Tags:
- Foster children, orphan care, Things To Do in Orange County, vulnerable children, Zero by 2020
- Friends Church
- 5091 Mountain View Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA United States + Google Map